Loan Against Leased Properties –LRD: Lease Rental Discounting
LRD - is a term loan offered against rental receipts derived from lease contracts with corporate tenants. The loan is provided to the lessor based on the discounted value of the rentals and the underlying property value.
The LRD product will cater to prime customers allowing them to release the equity of their locked-in assets in a meaningful and productive manner.
Product Features- Lease Rental Discounting (LRD):
Leased commercial property can earn good returns in terms of rentals to land lords & property owners. Lease Rental Discounting helps to raise funds against the future expected rentals, Just like Loan against Property, LRD can be provided for any personal requirements like:
- Child education
- Purchase of Property
- Improvement of property
- Medical treatment
Lease Rental Discounting can be availed by :
- Resident Indian’s whether salaried or self-employed.
- Sole Proprietors / Proprietorship firms
- Partnership Firms
- Pvt. Ltd. and Public Limited Companies
- Professionals – Doctors, Architects, Chartered Accountants,
- Builders/Developers etc.
LTV: Not more than 75% of market value of property.
ROI: 18% i.e. FPLR of 15 % + 3%
Processing Fees: 2%
Basic documents required for applying for the facility:
- Lease Agreement
- Bank statements for last 6 months & KYC documents
- 3 year financials including Profit & Loss (P&L) Statement , Balance sheet and Income Tax returns.
- Documents related to establishment of entity, identity and address proof documents.
- Property title documents
Check your eligibility criteria and EMI using the links below.